Sunday, November 23, 2008

Understanding Myself

the most crucial part of myself during this time is, knowing my purpose. like other teenagers out there, me myself always asked y am i here? what is our purpose on this earth. some simply give a general answer such as we are the ruler of the world, we were born to bring peace to this world or maybe answer such as your mom and dad make out, and suddenly there is you. these answer wont satisfy me... and i bet it does not satisfy any of us who is asking this question kind of question. and out of that dissatisfaction, i come out with a solution. before i cant find my purpose here, i need to understand myself first. who am i? how do i behave now? how do i think? this is my first step of understanding myself. and this could be your solution too. this is much more easier if you have a counselor to help, but i study from the internet, searching for information and got lost a lot. however, it is a new experience as i never thought of understanding human before. understanding myself will include not only physical measures, but also mental and psychology measure. physically we can see our body, but to understand what is going inside the body, a lot of work is needed to be done.

if someone asked me what is our purpose here, my simple answer would be understand yourself, and you might find the answer.

No comments: