Monday, November 3, 2008

a friend, a card and a printer

a friend is in trouble.
he needs a card to send to his lover.
and here comes my newly bought printer to save the day :p

the main issue here is, i finally bought a new printer. it is a HP deskjet D2560.
this is the first time a bought a HP printer. setting the printer is not a problem.
it is so easy if you can follow the simple instruction given. that is what i like a bout HP products. it is easy. out of eagerness, I printed out the card that is designed by my friend, without checking my setting first. i was disappointed by the result. it didnt print well. so after wasting about 10 pages, i decided to check back on the HP cd that is given with the printer. and there it is! walla! it is not finish yet... i have to install some more software so that my computer can synchronize with the printer. and the print went well. SUPERB QUALITY!

and my friend was happy to have such beautiful card printed out from my amazing printer :p



moral of the story: make sure u have install everything before using an HP product :p

No comments: